sexta-feira, 8 de julho de 2011

Mensagem ao homem da Moody's


anthony.thomas@moodys.com

Dear Mr. Anthony:

My name is Margarida Portugal, and I'm Portuguese.
I don't know you, but apparently you know me, my country, the way I live and the value of all things that we represent as a society, an economy, an identity.

You have the power - we actually pay you to have that power - to put a price tag on our country, banks and public institutions. So, as a contributor to your pay check, I want to tell you this:

As you probably know, we are going through a rough time.
I don't know if my government is paying you on time, but we have hundreds of thousands of jobless, penniless and homeless people struggling to make ends meat.

We have being doing it in a civic, orderly way, with calm, peaceful protests and civilized elections. We are now in the frontier of a new ordeal that will define our years to come. Probably, my son's future, like your son's future, will be define by this crisis.

So, I choose to be part of the solution, believing that things will change for the best, working to get there.

Where do you stand on this? How do you rank your work?
Is anyone putting a price tag on what you are doing?

I hope so.

Looking forward NOT to hear from you

Margarida Portugal

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário